Sunday, October 26, 2008

Logs and Tests and Boards Oh My!!!

Ok, so this is mostly about tests.  Next week I have my next big final!  So it has been a crazy weekend of studying for me.  My poor wife has hardly seen me at all.  I am sure next week will be even worse as I spend the last few days before the test cramming. On top of that we are having to do OPP (Osteopathic Principles and Practice) logs this module too.  And you guessed it, I am behind on those too.  Once again I am worried about even passing this module.  There is just so much to know.  Then I have to remember it all for boards in two years too!  It isn't just about knowing it for the test either, I really want to know everything I can for when I am out there practicing too.  The question is, how do I get it to stick into my brain for that long.  

3 comments:

Omega said...

Good luck on your test. Will be praying for you.

Midlife Midwife said...

You can't remember it all at first. It does start to gell when you get out in practice and it all starts to make sense. Just learn it to regurgitate it for the exam. :-)

Photography By Jo said...

ahh I'm so glad I don't have to worry about tests. :-) I"m sure you will do great!